Come join Drippy in the 12th Annual Water Awareness Poster Contest and learn about “The Power of Water!” This year, students will learn about water’s ability to transform between a solid, liquid, and gas state, water’s ability to influence landscaping and climate, ways we use water, and the importance of conservation.
As in previous years, this program is designed to meet Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) learning standards. Open to all Pasco County students from Kindergarten to 5th Grade across all schooling types (homeschool, virtual, Montessori, etc.), resources are available for all educational environments. Registration will remain open through March 26, 2021, until 5 p.m. The deadline for all poster submittals is Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
- Educational Presentations: February – March 2021
- Posters Due: Friday, April 9, 2021
- Final Judging: April 2021
- Winners Announced and Award Distribution: May 2021
- Poster Display: Summer – Fall 2021